Wearing evil eye apparel as a talisman or amulet is believed to provide spiritual protection. Also called a Nazar, the evil eye stares back at the world while shielding you from negativity and harm.
Large slightly cushioned crossbody hobo purse bag with evil eye print pattern material.
- Dimensions: approx. 15″ x 16″ x 7″ | 25″ (strap drop) | 39.5″ (strap)
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Lightweight cushioned padding on base for protection.
- Sealed with zipper closure.
- Includes front exterior pocket with natural coconut button closure.
- Crossbody shoulder strap attached, providing a comfortable fit.
- Handmade in Ecuador.
Disclaimer: All bags are individually handcrafted and will be subject to vary from the patterns and color schemes displayed in the pictures. They are similar but not identical.